ETL - The Professional's Choice
Our Business English courses address business situations that are common place and relevant within a typical business environment. This could range from Marketing, Wholesale, Educational Management to Logistics and transport. In conjunction with the course trainer, materials will be selected to help improve on the specific areas you want to develop. An average English Training Lounge ESP Business course covers negotiating skills, emailing, giving presentations, managing meetings, sales English and various other areas that the learner would like to study.
As with the Corporate English programme, the ESP Business programme is perfect for those wanting to progress onto Cambridge Business English Certificate, (BEC).
The ESP Business programme offers a expert lead English business English training and development course that up to date content and tasks that target:
- Improving aspects of English to communicate clearly in a business environment
- English to help build rapport in the business world
- Negotiating, persuading & buy in factors
- Participating in meetings
- Presentation skills and feedback
- Interview skills
- Writing reports, emails & business documents
- Listening to and understanding English used in meetings and giving opinions
We focus on your ESP needs
We know our teaching strengths, stick to our values and develop our skills. Most Importantly, we stay focused on delivering the very best ESP training for the Global classroom.
We are proud of our work and reputation
We development, deliver and monitor our English for Specific Purpose Accounting programme to a global community. We aim to be the best and we aim to always be relevant and accountable.
We would love to hear from you.
Welcome to wherever you want to be!