ETL - The Professional's Choice
Our Customer Services & Call Center ESP courses address direct customer contact situations that are common place and relevant within a typical direct customer centered environment. This could range from telesales, after sales support, telephone and face to face bookings and orders to complaints and customer feedback. In conjunction with the course trainer, materials will be selected to help improve on the specific areas you want to develop. An average English Training Lounge ESP Customer Services & Call Center course covers conflict management skills, emailing, placing orders, managing customer accounts, sales English and various other areas that the learner would like to study.
The ESP Customer Services & Call Center programme is perfect for those wanting to develop their English language skills within customer centered careers.
The ESP Customer Services & Call Center programme offers an expert English training and development course with up to date content and tasks that target:
- Improving aspects of English to communicate clearly in a customer environment
- English to help build rapport in a customer centered industry
- Negotiating, persuading & buy in factors
- Participating in telephone and face to face coversations
- Presentation skills and feedback
- Interview skills
- Writing reports, emails & business documents
- Listening to and understanding English used in customer centered scenarios and giving opinions
We focus on your ESP needs
We know our teaching strengths, stick to our values and develop our skills. Most Importantly, we stay focused on delivering the very best ESP training for the Global classroom.
We are proud of our work and reputation.
We development, deliver and monitor our English for Specific Purpose Accounting programme to a global community. We aim to be the best and we aim to always be relevant and accountable.
We would love to hear from you
Welcome to wherever you want to be!